Mycometer is a versatile and easy to use tool for:
- Determine and document whether a surface contains fungal growth (indicative of moisture problems) (Mycometer Surface Fungi).
- Determine and document presence of a fungal source that is fungal growth using activated air samples; (Mycometer Air FAI).
- Determine and document potential exposure to fungi using activated air samples (Mycometer Air Fungi).
- Determine and document if porous materials such as insulation or cementitious materials contain fungal growth) (bulk samples) (Mycometer Surface Fungi test assays).
- Determine and document bacterial contamination on surfaces after flooding, sewage backflow or leakage, or growth on moist surfaces (Mycometer surface Bacteria).
- Checking the overall cleaning standard using activated air sampling (Mycometer Air Allergen).
- Perform QA/QC of surfaces cleaned for fungal growth (Mycometer surface Fungi samples)
- Perform QC of cleaning for spores dispersed prior to and during remediation using activated air samples (Mycometer Air Fungi)
- Perform QA/QC of surfaces cleaned for bacterial contamination (Mycometer surface Bacteria samples)
Checking the cleaning standard:
- Checking for presence of total allergens using activated air sampling (Mycometer Air Allergen).